BUSINESS CHECKING GETS DOWN TO BUSINESS
- FirstBusiness Checking
- FirstCommercial Checking
- Public Funds Interest Checking
- Commercial Money Market Tiered
PUBLIC FUNDS INTEREST
You’ve earned the highest trust. Earn higher interest.
Public Funds Interest Checking Account is optimal for public entities that maintain higher balances and want to earn competitive interest rates, based on the daily collected balance. The account has a tiered interest rate.
- Monthly imaged statement
- Free Basic Online Banking with Online Bill Pay
Monthly Service Charge:
- $10 if the current balance falls below $5,000.
Monthly Item Charges:
- Debit transactions: $0.16 each
- Credit transactions: $0.16 each
- Deposited items (Foreign): $0.10 each
- Deposited items (On Us): $0.07 each
- ACH Debit/Credit Items: $0.11 each
- If the collected balance falls below the minimum amount at any time during the statement period, interest will be forfeited for the entire month.
- If the account closes, accrued interest will be paid up to the day of closure.
- The interest will be paid by crediting the account monthly.
- 网上正规网投实体 uses the daily balance method to calculate the interest on the account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
- The interest rate is variable and compounds monthly. The interest rate and the annual percentage yield (APY) may change at any time.
Ask for our current rates. Rates are subject to change.
网上正规网投实体 Business Customer Patrick Woodyard, Co-founder & CEO, Nisolo, Nashville, Tennessee